Section Mystery - PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section Mystery - PLEASE HELP

I have a page (section) set up like every other page on my website. HOWEVER - once I have uploaded it - clicking on the section to visit the page results in it going back to the homepage (ie it's broke as i have a .htaccess file set up to redirect broken links to my home page.

I have tried adding meta, changing page title, changing sub section text - all to try and get actinic to recognise a change and re-upload the file.

I'm very experienced in developing and using actinic - not so experienced when **** like this occurs.

Anyone know what has happened? Or even better - how to resolve this problem?

and click on Image Shower Enclosures

Gotta be something with a corruption in the database on this particular row, right? anyone?
    Last edited by pmsupport; 08-Aug-2012, 11:35 AM.

Without wishing to sound like a complete numpty, if you c&p the link the page re-directs as you say.

Soooo.... does that not suggest the (targeted) page in question does not actually exist online? (If it exists on an offline site preview, with the EXACT same page name, then try a site refresh?)

(Although I've a feeling you've done all that).
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

It works ok for me

Comment

Solved it...

Not sure why it was broke in the first place but.....

i changed the .html file by adding 2 on the end and uploaded it.

works fine.

so in theory - if i change it back - it will work

thanks for your response

Comment

I have had this a few times as I migrate to one section per product and then test them. The normal cause is that the locally cached version is out of date. Doing a Ctrl+F5 refresh normally resolves the problem and it works fine.

Steve
          www.reefdreams.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X