Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating an availability chart

Hi,
    We are building a hire buiness site, we have managed to get it all working okay until it came to adding a chart to show the availability of items, this we would prefer to be `live` however we cannot find any software to create this with, can anyone please advise?
    Thanks
    John

You could use "stock monitoring" to show the products available and use Jans (Mole End) tool for downloading and uploading.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

We have a software downloads page and this is created by putting a copy of every product into the section and using a different product template. It's here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/downloads.html

Could you do something like that?

Regards,

Jan
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thank you both for your suggestions,
        Doesnt the stock monitoring system show only what is available at the current time? I apologize for not being clearer about my needs.
        I really need this to be a bookings chart, so that potential customers can see if we will have stock of those items weeks or months in advance of them needing them, so if for example we have 3 identical items and on may 1st we still had one of those items available for july 1st then someone could see this `live` on line, and book the remaining stock , the chart to then reflect this booking and to show what items are available throughout the year and on which dates they are or are not available.
        I thought I would need to purchase software but have had problems locating any.
        Thanks again
        John

Comment

Working...
        X