Script behaving strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script behaving strange

My customers log into the site but non registered customers can log in and look but not buy!

However i had some issues with my site and had to upgrade and now when my non customers view the site they see the products but no prices and are allowed to click on the add to cart button (seen as you cannot get rid of this in version 7 which doesnt really make sense!) so then instead of showing a page with a message ... you need to register to purchase goods or a message like that, the page is blank...

Or if I cannot remove the add to cart button for customers who are not logged in could I disable it? So nothing happens?

Any ideas as to what went wrong?

Thx

Morning Lee,

That does sound a bit odd. What version did you upgrade to?

Can you try a Help | Troubleshooting | Website Purge and refresh - check the two options. This will delete any corrupt scripts and files from the server and upload the original scripts and re-generate those files. Make sure you haven’t done any previous script modifications as these will be reset. Also note the site will be down for the duration of the upload.

Does this help? If not can you post a URL so I can take a look at the problem?
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
    X