Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering Suspended

Hi, could do with some help please.
    I am trying to suspend ordering on my site but I am still receiving orders. I have ticked the "suspend" box in Business settings and uploaded and even refreshed the site, but no change.

Also (and I guess this is probably the root of the problem), when I go to download orders it says
    "Following a version upgrade to your software or after changed SSL settings, an upload to your site should normally be performed before order download is permissible. Otherwise it may be impossible to download orders correctly.

It is recommended you press Cancel now and do an upload. If however you have already manually uploaded your store and wish to proceed with the download, then press Continue."
    I haven't changed my setings at all or even touched the site for a while, so not sure what this could be. As I say, I have refreshed the site completely a few times now.

Any ideas please?
    Thanks!

Hi Guy,

Try un-checking "Allowed" as well in the Business Settings | Ordering tab. I would also do a Help | Troubleshooting | Website Purge and Refresh. Check the two options and click the Delete and refresh button. However don’t do this if you have made any script changes as these will be reset. If you are unsure click the “Compare Perl Scripts” button in the Troubleshooting menu.

Let me know how it goes.
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
    X