Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Delivery Address but default

Hi,

I would like to offer allow the user to enter a new delivery address but default to their invoice address?

Is this possible?

As the only current optionS are
    1. only allow this address
    2. allow selection but default to this address
    3. allow user to select or enter new address

Regards

Jason

On the 'Addresses' tab select both 'Valid as Invoice Address' and 'Valid As Delivery Address', then if you look on the 'Buyers' tab, you will see that you can now choose 'Allow Selection but Default to this Address' as an option under 'Delivery Address'.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

I understand what you are saying but I Would like the customers to be able to add a new address online and the option you have mentioned doesn't allow this.

So I would like to set a default address or let the customer add a new one. not select an address which are already in their address book or default.

Regards

Jay cee

Comment

I must have mixed it up, I intended to tell you to use option 3..'allow user to select or enter new address'.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

I've tried option three but you can not select a default address.

Comment

Jason,

Just tried this again as it is different from the Work PC and it works for me... you need to select 'Different Delivery Address' while checking out and you should see the option on the Delivery Address page, the default 'Invoice Address' would appear with a select option and the New address fields below... also the option to save the new address to your address book.

I would suggest calling support or raising a support ticket if it still does not work for you.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X