No announcement yet.

Minimum Order Ignored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just added that item (£2.40 excluding P&P) to the cart and went to checkout and it said I was below the limit. I then tried adding 2off (£4.80) and still got the same message. Adding a third (£7.20) - this time it went through. So it worked ok for me.
    ditto I get the same as duncan

Comment

The only way I could reproduce this was to add over £5.00 worth of goods to the cart to get as far as the checkout, go the next page and then go back and clear the cart of some items. As it had now added the £2.99 P+P to the cart it allowed me to proceed even though the total less P+P would have been under £5.00.

Was there not some discussion in the past about this, particularly where the person was using 'Find location early' or whatever it's called. There may have been a patch that can be used but I'll have to go and search the forum for it.

Do those that are seeing the problem already have the £2.99 P+P showing in the cart?

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

OK. Here's the earlier thread from 2 years ago complete with a fix: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=11699

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X