Error message when retrieving orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message when retrieving orders

Got first order on new site. However when I retrive orders I get this..

Server scripts are incompatible with this version of actinic. Refresh the website
    If order processing is split from website maintenance then the 2 copies of actinic must be the same version. If this error persists copy the perl scripts from the original subdirectory and try again
    Server version = 7 FJBA client version = 7 GBGA

I have refresh as suggested.

Any clues as to what I need to do (in laymans terms please)

MTIA
    Biker Paradise online

You have 2 copies of actinic running on 2 different machines, BUT the version number (how new the version is) on both copies is not the same? 7.06 on one and 7.07 for Vista compliancy on another would be my guess?

Comment

Thanks Lee Thing is I only have 1 machine.

My developer has sent me the snapshot files. I have uploaded product etc.

Could we be running different versions? And if so how do I rectify?
      Biker Paradise online

Comment

If this error persists copy the perl scripts from the original subdirectory and try again
        you say you refreshed, did you do the above first? as the error message suggests

Comment

Version here is 7.0.6.0.0.0 GBGA
          Biker Paradise online

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
            you say you refreshed, did you do the above first? as the error message suggests
            No. I don't know what that means
            Biker Paradise online

Comment

Ask him what version he uses, if it is not 7.07 (Vista Compliant), then ask him to upgrade your current site to 7.07 (send him a current snapshot) and then when you get the snapshot back, make sure you import it into the correct version your end, so download 7.07 from the actinic website and input your license key etc.

If you had it finished a good few months ago, then he might charge you for this as it would be extra work, although not much.

Comment

Server scripts are incompatible with this version of actinic. Refresh the website
                If order processing is split from website maintenance then the 2 copies of actinic must be the same version. If this error persists copy the perl scripts from the original subdirectory and try again
                Server version = 7 FJBA client version = 7 GBGA
                this simply means go to the folder called Original, copy all files with the extension pl and pm, into your site1 folder, and then do a site refresh

Comment

Working...
                X