Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Do Not Allow Shipping'

Hi There,
    It will not allow me to set up shipping by weight. I also want to remove the select Invoice location. Can anyone help please.

we need more info about what you think you may have done to create this problem.

If you aren't sure of this, then you could provide a few screen images of your current shipping setup

Comment

Hi Jo

My websitre address is www.apresent4u.com it has been 12 months since I last used Actinic. I have been using another product which i found more user friendly and had more options that I needed. However I have been getting approx 7,000 hits per month and no sales, and so I decided to try Actinic again, thinking it would be more search friendly than what I use. Actinic was a fresh install this morning. and I decided to test it with one product. this is listed under the gift section. and then photo gifts. When I go to the checkout, I get the USA state comes up as well as the UK. I want to get rid of that. I also want to set up individual products on a shipping by weight basis. I also get the country option appears. I am sure I never had any of this the last time I used Actinic.If you try to order from my site then you notice on the first checkout page what I mean. Hope that makes sense.

Comment

If you want to ship only to the UK, but want to be able to calculate shipping based on value or quantity etc.

1. Ensure that you have Tax set to simple in Business Settings
        2. In Shipping and Handling (again in Business Settings) select the shipping method and set up costing in the normal way.
        3. In Design|Text go to the "Shipping and Tax" section under "Web Site cont" and change the text in the Country box to "We only deliver to the UK"
        4. Now in the same section select the "Shipping Destination" its quite near the bottom and delete the text and leave it blank.
        5. Now go to the Advanced|Locations menu and delete the row "None of the above" by selecting it and right clicking.

If you now upload your site you should see at the first checkout screen it has removed the drop down boxes and highlighted in red that you only ship to the UK.

If you use Advanced Tax, click within the 'Tax Zones' area and click on 'EU tax Zone' then click on 'Delete', Click on 'No Tax levied' and then check the box that appears below saying 'Do not Allow None of the above as a Zone member'. Click on Apply and proceed with the instructions on top.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X