You gotta laff at that freak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gotta laff at that freak

I'm sitting here peeing myself with laughter, wtf is on some peoples minds.

Hi, Lee

Is this something to do with Mac's recent thread mysteriously disappearing?
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Theres about 4 gone in the last 24 hours, all talking gibberish, mostly spamming a clothing directory and absolutely nothing to do with actinic.

The timeline went something like:

Can i split my 100,000 product actinic catalog into sub domains - no mac
      Are you sure - yes mac
      Can anyone help me on this - no mac
      I'm gonna try anyway - ok mac
      After 24 hours of trying i agree it can't be done - yes mac
      Why dont my images show up - where mac
      On this link - link doesn't work mac
      I deleted the site - wheres the problem then mac
      I've been talking to guy with site who has same problem - hasn't he got a site either mac
      I'll upload so you can see - ok mac
      I've deleted my posts - bye mac

Comment

He asked a question initially I asked for a URL to be able to diagnose, so he deleted the thread and created a new thread and asked the same thing again, and this time Norman asked for a URL so he deleted the thread.

ODD?

Comment

I am amazed at this outrage. I have been in this room for 4 years now. never had a problem. all of the sudden a "LEE" guy comes along and tries to creat problems for me.
          I deleted the postings so that no one gets upset. I am working hard to keep this professional.

Comment

It's not a problem mac, you've actually made me laugh. It's rare we get any nutters in here, makes a nice refreshing change.

Comment

I taught this forum was created to help peole. The only person who gives advice and really tries to help people in this forum is NORM. AND for that I am greatfull. He has helped me alot.

I have not gotton 1 stright answer from PIN or LEE. I have looked at other responses from them to other posts, and same garbage. (seems like you 2 are the ones that SPAM, not me.

Comment

Originally posted by mac
                I have not gotton 1 straight answer from PIN or LEE.
                You did mac, i told you to "sod off" in one of the threads you deleted, you can't get any straighter than that.

If you feel the need to belong to a community and want to be an active poster, be honest, don't pretend you have problems when you don't, just start a thread on something random (you're well practised at that) and we will gladly talk to you about it.

Looking back on your posts, you clearly like getting people spending time helping you with something you will never use or don't even possess - that is wrong in my eyes and clear case of extracting the urine.

Comment

I have not gotton 1 stright answer from PIN or LEE. I have looked at other responses from them to other posts, and same garbage. (seems like you 2 are the ones that SPAM, not me.
                  In all honesty it is very difficult sometimes to work out what you asking.

Today I asked for a URL in order to diagnose, as the URL you gave was not even an actinic site.

Last night I, amongst others, told you you couldn't do what you wanted to do, you then subsequently posted to say you had tried it and it didn't work. So please tell me how i have been unhelpful?

Comment

6,158 posts of pure spam, for heavens sake Jo give it a rest.

Comment

You're only jealous cos you've got a measly 1932

I must try harder.....

Comment

13,700 posts between the three of you and you all complain about being verbally abused on the forum. You'll be telling us you have earned the right to a quiet life next!

How very dare you!
                        Cheers

David
                        Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

i quite enjoy being verbally abused, I was accused of having a big bottom the other day...

I mean how did he know that?

Comment

Ah charm always gets you far!

However, if you can find that out through a forum I'm worried, if anyone makes a comment about my beer belly I will not be impressed!
                            Cheers

David
                            Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Hey - how come I missed all the fun and games (thats what I get for doing some proper work for a change and not frequenting the forum)

Bikster
                              SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
                              X