No announcement yet.

Shipping Table Error Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numpties don't normally use Protx with me they try to order by cheque in post or card by phone. Otherwise I would have put an IP block on them. But there's nowt I can do about the other options.

Duncan
    Ph: 0845 838 1 839

Comment

Is this working as you want it to now? It all appears fine my end.

Comment

Thanks for your help and the use of your Sonic Screwdriver Lee.

Obviously a flux in the space time continuum that threw a spanner in the works!

Aliens and ther quest for world domination I ask you as if we haven't got enough to do!!

Duncan

Comment

LOL Duncan i'm not sure i did anything. It did seem to change half way through us talking for some reason and all appears fine now, stupid internet.

I gotta get some shut eye, birds are doing their chorus, will catch back up in the morn, see if all still ok.

Comment

Have a good sleep Lee, to compliment the dawn chorus the Army have decided at 5am to start gunnery practise!

Can't say why the site is behave itself and now work. The additions of selective Actinic downloads of shipping rates were prior to most of what we had been discussing.

Duncan

Comment

Who knows, was sure funny trying to work out wtf was going on.

As for noises, the wife is 30 weeks pregnant, the noises she make while sleeping could drown out a brass band sitting on the end of my bed.

Comment

This explains why you're up in the wee small hours!

The Ancient Chinese has an 'alarm clock' that was lit and made a cracking sound and it was the silence that woke the sleeper when it stopped!

Duncan

Comment

Working...
                X