Anyone willing to create my small store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone willing to create my small store

I am trying to make a store for www.evisumad.com however I am having difficulty. 1) I can t seem to figure out how to have seperate stock levels for different sizes of jean and also I do not want the menu etc that is shown when you look at your store in preview mode. Is there any easy way to get around this, or would anyone be willing to create my store for a small charge? I only have a few products but when the store is up and running i should think that I will easily be able to add the new products.

Paul - Evisu Mad

I could help you

Hi Paul,

Having had a look at your site (and very nice it is too) I think that I can see what you are trying to achieve. Before you start throwing your money about consider whether you really need help.

I can see that you have built the existing pages with FrontPage. You already have some site navigation and you don't intend too have loads of different sections. You have therefore concluded that the Actinic navigation is unnecessary. I think that you will have a lot of trouble trying to integrate with Actinic this way.

The better alternative is to customise Actinic to produce the result that you want without using FrontPage. The Actinic navigation can be changed to look just like what you currently have. Once you have done this the future maintenance of the site will be easier with just Actinic (rather than messing about with FrontPage and Actinic).

As far as setting up the size/colour variations and stock monitoring is concerned, as you pointed out in another thread, it is a lot of work initially. But again, once you have done it, maintenance will be simple.

If you still think that you would like assistance, or if you just want to discuss it some more, contact me offline at chris@chrisbrown.nl or +31 641 376 555.
    Chris Brown

Comment

Realisticly how much would it cost for someone to do this for me?

Comment

Please do not post any price quotes on the community. Please respond directly to the customer via email.

Comment

Of course I won't Chris.
          Chris Brown

Comment

Thank you kindly

Comment

Working...
            X