minimum quantity order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minimum quantity order

Is there a way to set a minimum order quantity on a product range?

I would like to be able set the minimum quantity ordered from a product range to be 5 or more. You can order any 5 from that product group but if you only select 4 or less from that group it comes up with a message saying that the minimum quantity is 5 for that product range and only that product range.

Any ideas ? Assuming that makes sence

isn't it as simple as entering 5 into the "minimum quantity" box in the "Details" tab for the product?
    Tracey

Comment

I don't think so unless I am missing something which is more than likely

I want to be able to set the minimum order from a product group containing several products in that group and not just limit it to 5 off of the same product. See below for example:

Product Proup Paper

Papers "a, b, c ,d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o"

What I don't want is for people to be able to order just one of the products eg "a" or multiples of a product or different products eg "a, a" or "b, k, o"

What I do want is to set it so that the minimum order number is 5 or more of any combination for the products in that group eg "a, a, b, g, h"

Hope this makes more sense

Comment

ahh..right..sorry, I misunderstood
        Dunno then LOL
        I'll let someone else take that one!
        Tracey

Comment

Thanks for trying to help anyway

Comment

I doubt this is possible. The minimum order quantity would have to be at least at product group level and there is no minimum order setting for a product group unless related to a discount or surcharge (as you have no doubt found out).

Comment

Thats what I was scared of.

Ho hum, I will just have to find another way around it.

Thanks for your help anyway,

Graham

Comment

Working...
              X