Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank sideboxes on template

Hi,

I am in the process of rebranding one of our client's shops on Actinic V7. To begin with, I'm stripping down the shop to the barest minimum.

We are using the template the shop is originally in, which - by the looks of it - is Smart template. The shop however now has two blank boxes on the left hand side of the template, that we cannot get remove.

The shop URL is http://www.yachtchandlers.co.uk/acatalog/

Any suggestions to how to remove those boxes would be greatfully appreciated.

The HTML fragments can be deleted in the Act_Primary.html

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply

I am removing the following code from Act_Primary which I believe is the fragment:-

Code:
      <table width="150" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
              <tr> 
                <td height="22" bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:PALCOLOR2CSS" class="actsmallheading" background="tab_pal2.gif"><b>&nbsp;&nbsp;CUSTOMVAR:LEFTBARTITLE</b></td>
              </tr>
              <tr valign="top"> 
                <td class="thinred2">
                   <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" class="actxxsmall">
                     <tr> 
                      <td valign="top"><br>CUSTOMVAR:LEFTBARTEXT<br><br></td>
                     </tr>
                   </table>
                </td>
              </tr>
            </table>
      Is this it? Or not?

Comment

That looks like the monkey. There should be another with RIGHTBARTEXT in there somewhere.

Don't forget to remove from the other 2 primary templates .... typically...

Act_BrochurePrimary.html
        Act_PrimaryCheckout.html

Bikster

Comment

Thanks for your help so far, I've commented out the code in the three pages mentioned, but still no joy.

Comment

Check you are editing the correct layouts in place under Design | Options | Layout ... it is possible the above factory defaults have been renamed at some stage.

You should also be editing the templates in the root of the site folder.

Bikster

Comment

Working...
            X