Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Discounts /Groups

Here's the scenario:
    1. We have say 5 trade customers with their own trade accounts. We have set each of these customers with login etc. (customer accounts).

2. They all have pretty much the same pricing for most products, but 1 or 2 products are discounted differently for each of these trade customers. And it might not always be the same product.

Lets say we have customers 1,2,3,4,5 and 26 Products A - Z

Lets say customers 1,2,3 get 20% off Products X and Y

and customer 4 get 10% off product Z

and customer 5 gets 5% off product X

What is the best practice to achieve this. We have been playing around with product groups and discounts, but not really getting anywhere fast. If somebody would like to tackle this, i would be happy to outsource
    Mark

Your question is a bit 'over my head' but I do know, through past experience, that you can only put a product in one product group.

Don't know if that'll help but just thought I'd share it with you ! LOL

Comment

You can set up discounts and then limit them to particular customers, there is a tab on the discount settings for this. You might have to implement several discounts though to allow for different discounts on different sets of products. So for you example

Product Groups would be :

a: X
      b: Y
      c: Z

Discounts would be :

1: 10% on product Z for customer 4
      2: 5% for product X for customer 5
      3: 20% for product X for customers 1, 2 and 3
      4: 20% for product Y for customers 1, 2 and 3

You need both 3 and 4 to allow just X rather than X and Y to have the 5% discount for customer 5.

You can also use quantity price breaks to define customer specific prices, these are on the price tab on each product.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Many thanks for your response Jan.
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X