Disaster!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disaster!

I posted on saturday about my copy of actinic not uploading. I came in today to see if it was working and I've found that about 300 of my products are missing all the custom properties I've assigned them and all the sizes i have attched using the Attributes and radio buttons. Has anyone ever come across this before? I still can't upload my website but even when I can about 300 of my products are going to have missing images and information!
    I don't see how this has happened as no settings in actinic or my hosting have been changed all we have done is add new products and when we came to update this has happened! Anyone have idea what might have happened?

Sounds like a database problem, maybe worth a compact of the database. You could always restore the database if you backed it up and a previous snapshot would return everything back to as it was.

Comment

I tried, compacting our databases but it had no effect and unfortunately our last backup was March and we've spent alot of time adding new products since then and we can't really lose all that work.

Is there any reason you know of that might have caused this?

Comment

There could be a number of reasons, which is why you should always take steps to protect your investment and more importantly your time spent. Try an export from the file menu, if they don't show in that, they're gone forever IMO.

It is 99.99% sure you will have lost the lot and will need to do it all again.

Have a read of Actinic Snapshots for future protection.

Comment

Working...
        X