Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Schedules

Hi,

I'm running version version 4.1.1 and have set up various price schedules that we require for our customers most notably Trade and Retail.

These see the same Price information but for our retail customers we only want to show VAT inclusive prices but for Trade we want to show VAT 'exclusive' prices but include it in the charge.

I tried to use the SHOWFORPRICESCHEDULES XML but either I am doing this incorrectly or it is not valid for my version?

Help Welcome!!

Stu

Hi there

I'm afraid SHOWFORPRICESCHEDULES will only work on v5 upwards so you would need to upgrade to use this.

Even then, however, it will not help you with your issue. There is not way to show tax in different ways to different groups of customers.

With VAT inclusive pricing selected, the prices are always shown inc VAT in the HTML pages. However, the tax is always broken down separately in the shopping cart.

Comment

Thanks for the info Chris!!

FYI

I did actually find a solution to the problem last night by doctoring the price template.
      I included the <Actinic:NOTINB2B> tags to hide certain elements to trade customers coupled with removing the (Including $s) value in the Advanced:Language section.

Both retail and trade customers will pay the VAT just in the mobile phone biz they like to see different prices !!

Cheers

Stu

Comment

Working...
      X