Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GoogleCheckout - Buy Now buttons - solution anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoogleCheckout - Buy Now buttons - solution anyone?

Ok now i know this has been covered somewhere as ive seen it mentioned but can't find the actual post with a solution anywhere (having a google checkout thread with 200+ angry posts doesn't help!!)

Q: Is there a simple way to add Google checkout 'Buy Now' buttons to a product page?

Has anyone successfully done this?
    I'm not bothered if i have to manually track/manage sales - as i sell low volume/high value

Oh and please don't highjack this new thread with a debate over why/when/how Actinic are/aren't adding full support for GC or PayPalPro or anything else - thanks....;-)

thanks
    Russell King
    ---------------------
    Canvas Etc...Stylish Modern <A HREF="www.canvasetc.com">Canvas Art</A>

Log in to GC and you can select to create the html for the buttons. You just need to fill in the product information etc.

Comment

Hi

If you grab the button from google, ensure you have the a href that is in there too which will be relevant to each item you set up, then you are set

Insert the image into your product layout template..(forgot the name) and away you go.

Will blow the cobwebs of v7 later and give it a go for you, done it in v8 but have not looked at v7 for a while

Principle should be very similar.

HTH
      Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
      Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

You need to have SSL to enable Google Checkout buttons as they won't accept the code from http addresses, otherwise its a doddle to enter individual items.

Comment

Working...
        X