No Shipping Destinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Shipping Destinations

I am new to the job but working with an existing website user, and at checkout when selecting invoice location UNITED KINGDOM, the Shipping location does not have UK in the drop down list. If we choose USE INVOICE LOCATION, we get an error box at top of screen saying:

Select Shipping Destination - The catalog shipping database does not have any shipping options defined for this location. Please contact us directly with your order.

I saw a similar thread, but thought would post a fresh one as we ship to UK, EU and Rest of World.

On the shipping and handling tab, right clicking on the UK zone shows that there is already a Class there of First Class Recorded Packet and the Weight in Kg with costs table is set up.

So I am at a loss as to why I still get message:
    Select Shipping Destination - The catalog shipping database does not have any shipping options defined for this location. Please contact us directly with your order.

When selecting Invoice Location Country as United Kingdom, Shipping Destination has drop down of: Use Invoice Location, Europe, Rest of World.

Though I would have thought that Use Invoice Location would mean use United Kingdom, it then chucks out the error and user cannot proceed.

I have:
    If shipping band not defined set to Do not allow shipping.
    Shipping Bands is by Zone
    I have Actinic Business V7.0.7.0.0.0.HCFA

Any ideas

Do you have tax setup for the UK?

Actinic needs each shipping zone to have both its own tax settings and shipping cost tables before it becomes valid.
    Last edited by wjcampbe; 10-May-2007, 06:53 PM. Reason: word order
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

No Shipping Destinations - TAX SETUP's

Do you have tax setup for the UK?

UK Taxes would be:
      • Standard rate VAT 17.5%
      • Zero Rated VAT 0%

Europe Taxes would be:
      • Standard rate VAT 17.5%
      • Zero Rated VAT 0%

Rest of world there are no taxes from our point of view and so I don't think any tax items have been set.

So as far as I can fathom, taxes appear to be setup, though it is all new to me so any additional advice (or questions) would be appreciated.

Thanks

Martin

Comment

If you go View|Business Settings - Taxes tab, you should be able to confirm that tax rates are indeed established for the three zones, AND the the zones contain the correct countries (your EU zone should contain the current EU members by default - but best to check).

You then need separate shipping tables for each of the three zones.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X