Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing Personal Information From Packing List

Hi All,

I want to set Actinic up to now print the Email, Fax & Telephone number of the customer on the actual packing list that you put on the parcel?

Since the customer may be ex-directory etc, they do not want every post man / women / courier company viewing there private numbers and email address.

If there is a setting in Actinic V6, please let me know as ive spent a while now trying to locate it with no luck?

Thank You

Anybody???? Please???

This could be classed as giving away customers private information hence the reason why I'd like to get it rectified.

Comment

There is no setting within Actinic, so you would need to either remove the code from the Order in the Actinic system, or talk to Jan Strassen at Mole-End about her doing a custom report for you.

Jan's website is http://www.mole-end.biz/

Comment

If you wanted a custom report writing this would be a very simple change to do (lots of people ask for it BTW) and so would be quite cheap (< £50) to do.

A better solution might be to print out mailing labels instead and stick those on the parcels - we have products to do this at http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mailing_Labels.html.

The only other way that I can think to do this is to go into each order and remove these details from the delivery address (or to write a SQL query to do this) but this might cause problems as you might actually need the information.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

We just delete the information from the right hand delivery detail box(es). The information is held in the invoice section for use in the future.

Mike
          www.thefreemason.com
          www.thefreemason.com - the internet portal for freemasonry

Comment

Remove info from Packing list

Hi,

I can't understand why Jan hasn't mentioned that she already has an amended Packing note file ready and available. I've been using it for both Version 5 and a new one for Version 6 when we upgraded. If you email jan@mole-end.biz she will give you the relevant info. It works really well and save loads of time deleting information. I actually got into trouble from a customer once, they had ticked the privacy box and were really fed up that I was plastering their phone and email all over my packing note

Hope this helps

Regards

John
            John Sollars
            MD at Stinkyink.Com
            Ph 01746 781020
            Fx 01746 781698
            Em John (at) Stinkyink dot Com

Comment

Working...
            X