Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Base - Buk Upload

Hi,
    I recently registered to google base and uploaded a froogle data feed.txt file exported from actinic. google informed me to re-upload this file once every 2 weeks or so. my question is, when uploading the data feed. Am i deleting the previous file or do i register a 'new' bulk file? help
    Cheers FrAz

You have to click on the 'bulk files' tab and upload the file again.
    Google warns you that you are overwriting the previous file.

Alan Compton
    www.greenknightgames.co.uk
    Great board games and cards games you won't find in the High Street

Comment

i tried doing that, google seems to list the last file that was loaded before. i delete to file first and then reload a new updated version of the file than building up a massive list of files. If i'm uploading say every week my bulk upload list would build up quite quickly!, but thanks for the advise

FrAz
      Cheers FrAz

Comment

Originally posted by Classix
        i tried doing that, google seems to list the last file that was loaded before.
        I noticed that too

I uploaded an "updated" file and was warned it would over-write (which I wanted it to anyway, obviously) but it still listed the time/date of the previous file on screen after it had uploaded.

I wasn't convinced so I manually deleted the old uploaded file and then added the new one instead..ensuring that I didn't navigate away from the page while it uploaded so I could SEE the line at the top (that doesn't stay on screen for long!) informing me of my successful upload.

Not helpful, I know..but it's not just you.
        Tracey

Comment

Working...
        X