Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promblems Uploading Site

Hi
    I have upload my site this afternoon andd it has uploaded to acatalog. When you go into my domain name it reads: index parent directory, cgi and acatalog files. If you click on acatalog my site is there. Please can someone help me or do I need to speak to the hosting company?
    Thanks
    Naomi

Firstly, post in the "upload problems" forum and before you do so, check that the host you use has not already been mentioned in the forum and has example settings provided. If they are already there, then just copy the method. If they are not then post a copy of your network settings and let us know who your host is.

That is your quickest and best way to get it sorted out asap.

Comment

You have no page in the root.

You will need to either use Actinic to create a homepage (Brochure Homepage - most commonly done and the simplest), create a homepage yourself (not recommended) or configure a redirect from the root to the acatalog directory - in the latter case you may be able to do this yourself or have your hosting comapny set this up for you.

Comment

Thanks so much for your help. The home page file name was named incorrectly! Its all working now!

Naomi

Comment

Working...
        X