Variable for adding Product Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Variable for adding Product Code

I am trying to find the variable for adding the product code to every product.

I have found where to add the code but not sure what to type

By product code do you mean the product reference? If so you need to enter

NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTREF

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Yes sorry that is what I meant.

I have tried using the code in the price section in the template manager but it just appears as NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTREF and not as a product reference ie 1277.

Im guessing Im putting it in the wrong place but where ever I put it, it doesnt seem to work

Comment

That layout will only work at the product level (eg in Act_ProductLine.html) and not at the section level for example. This was a pain in v7 and subsequently resolved in v8.

Where exactly are you wanting to display the reference - a live URL example would be great.

Bikster

Comment

Daft question, but have you got 'hide product reference in online catalog' ticked on business settings / options, if so unticking this will show the product reference online for you.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
            Daft question
            The obvious questions always seem the daftest until they are proven to be the one .. they then become the finest question ever.

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
              Daft question, but have you got 'hide product reference in online catalog' ticked on business settings / options, if so unticking this will show the product reference online for you.
              Yes that fixed it

Comment

Working...
              X