Can Be Ordered Online, funny output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Be Ordered Online, funny output

I've got some items on a site which I dont want to be available to order online but I want them to appear on the site with all the relevant details.

This is an extract from my product line template:
    <TR HEIGHT=30>
    <TD WIDTH=150 class="pprice">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE</TD>
    <TD WIDTH=449 class="pprice" ROWSPAN=2><Actinic:ACTIONS>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:ACTIONS></TD>
    </TR>
    <TR HEIGHT=1><TD COLSPAN=2 BACKGROUND="dot.gif"></TD></TR>
    <TR VALIGN="TOP">
    <TD COLSPAN=2 class="pdesc">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</TD>
    </TR>
    <TR HEIGHT=1><TD COLSPAN=2 BACKGROUND="dot.gif"></TD></TR>
    <TR HEIGHT=30 VALIGN="BOTTOM">
    <TD COLSPAN=2>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS&nbsp</TD>

This works fine normally (price, then add to cart button displayed and at the bottom the variants), but when I uncheck the "Can Be Ordered Online" box I get the price displayed, then NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON and at the bottom of the product I get NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS

Anyone found a solution for this or am I doing something completely wrong here?????

Thanks

Craig

NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON and NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS are used as an alternative to NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON.

It is NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON which is supressed when you de-select 'Can be Ordered Online'.

It looks like the supression mechanism does not cope with the alternative variables.

For now, create a product template which uses NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON and use this for the products that cannot be ordered online. I will tell the development team about this problem.

Comment

Working...
    X