Block phone number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jan

You make a valid point re not having a phone number. Some people want to phone you up, others are happy to email.

Since the site was launched in May we have be increasing orders consistently. Maybe we would take more orders if we had a phone number but I personally don't want to take the calls!!

We have developed Surf-Wax as a matter of putting our money where our mouths are! ie as a e-commerce developer, designer and search engine optimiser I wanted to see I could develop a site, do everything my way and see if it works!! And to blow my own trumpet yes it works, we currently have 1400 visitors per day (thats visitors!! not hits)

People do email us and ask us to call them, which we do. I am happy with the amount of business the site is getting without having the hassle of taking calls. A friend of mine calls my PC my personal cash machine, ie go to it every hour or so, download orders kerchung! virtual pound notes!!

Comment

> ie go to it every hour or so, download orders kerchung! virtual > pound notes!!
      Hmm ... what you need to really save some time Jo is a mole to do all of that boring stuff for you ;-)

> without having the hassle of taking calls
      now I am fairly sure that I am never going to make a lot of money because I am lacking in the things that make you a lot of money however one of the things I enjoy most about my job is taking the calls, I like finding out what people are doing or not doing with Actinic and I learn a lot from other people's experiences.

There are some pretty amazing people out there that are worth talking to.

Cheers,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Yeah, my problem is that not only do I not like taking calls, but most of the time I am nowhere near a phone.

Its very difficult to talk on a mobile whilst both hands are flying a monster power kite.

See this page on surf-wax to see what i mean

The girlie is me jo@pinbrook, the other person is nick@pinbrook

Comment

Looks painful ;-) I can see your point thought, it would be hard to chat away on a mobile phone while you are doing that :-).

Cheers,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X