Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting Snapshot

Hi,
    I'm currently running v7.0.2.0.0.0 ELCA and am trying to export a snapshot of our site so i can importy it into actinic v8 so i can start redesigning and so forth, but when i ask actinic to export a snapshot the snapshot screen works for a couple of seconds then freezes and doesn't seem to do anything else. Is the snapshot process supposed to take a long amount of time or am i just being impatient? How long should it take to make a snapshot. Thanks

FrAz
    Cheers FrAz

Yep it does appear to freeze - then it starts again after a few moments (total time about 1 minute in our case) - I would leave it alone for a while, but start to worry after about 15 minutes

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

I agree with Mark.
      It is worrying when the folders on the screen stop "flying" but it should still be working. Mine does this all the time.
      Go make a coffee/tea...see if it's done in that time!
      It can seem like forever when you're watching it.
      Tracey

Comment

Sorted

Maybe i had just become abit impatient with actinic when trying to export a snapshot, but it had alot of information to sort out. I took your advice and had a cupa tea and came back to it 10 mins later and everything was hunky dorey. nice lil snapshot from actinic. he he cheers FrAz
        Cheers FrAz

Comment

Working...
        X