Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error with transfer to "checkout" - os000001.pl

Hello,

I've learnt this afternoon that customers are not able to checkout on our live site. Once an item has been added to the basket they are not able to checkout. I tested myself and got a "page not found" error as it can't seem to find 'os000001.pl'.

The SSL cert is in the name of "littleherbal-international.com", without the "www" prefix.

I was testing v8 yesterday in preparation for an upgrade (in test mode of course).

I've checked the network settings but now get this message:
    "The test script failed to execute on the web server. The error could be caused by several things. Check the path to the Perl shell, the CGI script extension, the path to CGI-BIN, and the CGI-BIN URL. This error could also occur if your web site is out of disk space or your web server is not configured to accept POSTs to CGI scripts."

Any help appreciated!
    Jan
    Jan
    www.littleherbal-international.com

Common error recently - sounds like your host may have changed something - do a forum serach its been covered before

Comment

Ta Ruralweb, I contacted the ISP immediately and they're looking into it.

Am ploughing through the various threads to do with 'os000001.pl'.
      Jan

Comment

All solved.

Despite asking our ISP to notify us when they were about to apply a new SSL cert (ordered yesterday afternoon at 5pm!) they went ahead and applied it without prior notification.

I raised a support call and was informed of what had been done. So, I amended our network settings, uploaded and all put a test order through successfully.

Now I'm a happy camper again....
        J
        Jan

Comment

Working...
        X