Customer Accounts and os000001.pl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Accounts and os000001.pl

I have recently added some customer accounts to our site, but when I try and test them I get the following problem:

I get as far as the screen where the site asks the customer to confirm their password. Clicking next on this page results in a long delay while the site loads os000001.pl. The page doesn't load though. Instead I receive a Page cannot be displayed error. Clicking the Back button merely takes me back to the same page as before.

Also, the order is actually processed at this point and either I or the client receive an email confirmation, but obviously from the website point of view, the order is not complete.

Finally, on one of the orders inadvertently placed as a result of this, I received the following error message in Actinic:

A registered buyer placed order number PN60ED10000007, but the order's digital signature is invalid. This could happen if you changed the buyer's settings in the local database recently, but could also indicate that the order is fraudulent or has been tampered with. Review the order carefully and possibly verify the order with the customer directly.
    Pat Nelson
    vcommunity - the business to business network
    email: pnelson@vcommunity.org.uk
    www.vcommunity.org.uk
    Experts in database integration for Actinic Stores

For web hosting, visit: www.vhost.org.uk

Advertise your company for £1 for a year on www.1000adpages.com

Hi Pat
    I have recently added some customer accounts to our site, but when I try and test them I get the following problem:
    Could you post a URL and test account login details.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Ben,

For some weird reason, it now seems to be working - but it wasn't (honest!). If it stops again, I'll post the URL and account login details. Thanks for your help.

Regards

Patrick
      Pat Nelson
      vcommunity - the business to business network
      email: pnelson@vcommunity.org.uk
      www.vcommunity.org.uk
      Experts in database integration for Actinic Stores

For web hosting, visit: www.vhost.org.uk

Advertise your company for £1 for a year on www.1000adpages.com

Comment

Working...
      X