Drop down navigation tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop down navigation tree

I am trying to add a navigation tree to the left column of the store. I have tried to add the code from the actinic manual but it does not seem to work. I am working from a stripped version of the Act_primary.html meaning that the person before me has deleted all the placeholders etc... I have attached the file as it is now. Any help would be greatly apprecited. is there a resource for the original templates?

Go look for C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Formats\Themes, and get a clean act-primary from there

Comment

still not working

ok - I copied everything in the head of the original pasted it back in, uncommented the NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONTREE_NAMES and then added
      <FORM METHOD=NETQUOTEVAR:CGIMETHOD ACTION="NETQUOTEVAR:CGIURL">
      <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="SHOP" VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:SHOP">
      where I wanted it to show - as the actinic manual says. however this just adds the text document.write(ACT_DropListBox(sections)) to the page and does not "write" the drop down box?????????

any thoughts?

Comment

Stacy,

If I understand you correctly you want a drop down menu as supplied in the default Act_Primary.html ?

In my primary template it reads
        Code:
        <script language=Javascript1.2>
        		  <!--
        		  document.write(ACT_DropListBox(sections))
        		// -->
        		</script>
        and is position where I want it on my page.

I also assume you need to make reference to
        Code:
        <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="actiniccore.js" TYPE="text/javascript"></SCRIPT>
        <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="actinicextras.js" TYPE="text/javascript"></SCRIPT>
        in the <head> section.

Is this what you mean by navigation tree ?
        esafetysigns.co.uk
        your instant download portal for self printable health and safety signs and posters
        ... download once use as many times as you like !

http://www.esafetysigns.co.uk/index.html
        http://www.esafetysigns.co.uk/acatalog/index.html

Comment

yes - but still does not work

Thanks for the info . Yes I just want a drop down box. i have tried evreything I can think of. Put the code in that the manual says to but still does not work......

Comment

Stacy,

I would suggest taking this up with support as a member of the team will be able to assist you getting this done.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X