Order Manager Licences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Manager Licences

I am planning to develop a small (single product) site for a client who I already have built a site for with them using Order Manager V7 - the new shop will be on a different domain so they can't add this to the existing shop. My main reason for going down this route was that I could reuse the heavily customised templates I had already created for the existing site thus keeping costs and development times to a minimum (it's for a charity).

Having contacted Actinic sales they have told me that licences for V7 Order Mgr can no longer be generated.

So I wondered if any existing Developers or users may have a copy of OM V7 that they no longer need or want and would be willing to sell.

I appreciated that this is not really a support question and I apologise now if if should have posted elsewhere.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Julian

Julian,

I would suggest contacting actinic resellers to see if anyone has OM with them. You may also want to post this in the 'Ecommerce Business Issues' or the 'Any Other Business' forums.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the advice Bruce - message posted in section as suggested.

I will try and contact a few resellers to see if they have a copy - if you hear of one please steer them in my direction.

Thanks

Julian

Comment

Working...
      X