Invoice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice

Is there any way to get the 'special instructions' information on the delivery section to print out on the invoice?
    Before you judge a man, first walk a mile in his shoes. You will be a mile away, and you will have his shoes!

Hi Ryan

It's included in the packing list but not the invoice. You can only manipulate the reports with a copy of Crystal Reports.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

That's Crystal Reports 8.5...

Don't make the mistake I did & get 9 as it's usless (for Actinic)!
      Martin Cutbill

Amazingly using Actinic to sell Absinthe since V2

Comment

It is also included on the data entry report.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Special Delivery Instruction on Email

HI,

can you get the SDI into the email that is sent out?

Thanks
          Paul
          Director

www.babyechos.co.uk
          www.simplifiednetworking.co.uk
          www.raddery.co.uk

Developer 6 & 7

Comment

According to my understanding, the following should work, but I have not been able to test it yet as I hame having 'issues' with my SMTP server.

Anyway, see how you get on with this:

Open ‘OrderScript.pl’ and search for “read the template”.

It will jump to the following lines:

#
            # Read the template
            #

Just above this, enter the following lines:

#
            # Add shipping user defined
            #
            $ACTINIC::B2B->SetXML('SpecialDelivery', $::g_ShipInfo{'USERDEFINED'});

You can then enter <Actinic:SpecialDelivery/> into Act_CustomerEmail.txt wherever you want the shipping method to appear.

Comment

Sdi

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info, but does not seem to work, i'll just explain what it is i need it to do.

when i send an email using mail in actinic from the orders section. it offers me three types of mail to be sent. I would like the SDI to be in that email?

I send this mail to another client and they need to know if there any SDI.

Thanks
              Paul
              Director

www.babyechos.co.uk
              www.simplifiednetworking.co.uk
              www.raddery.co.uk

Developer 6 & 7

Comment

I see. I don't know the way to do this I'm afraid. There is not an extra netquotevar for it so you will have to copy and paste the SDI in manually. I will add it to the wish list for you.

Comment

re putting additional comments on the customer email, I followed these instructions and they work in 8.5.2.

Many thanks cdicken

Comment

Working...
                  X