Components on confirmation page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Components on confirmation page

On the confirm page (page after product is added to cart), I am looking to have the components of a product as a list stacked on top of eachother. Currently, they are just all run together like a sentence.
    My products will have 4 or 8 separate components and I would like them to be easy to read on the confirm page once someone has added them to their cart. Here is an example.

Current- Size: large, Color: red, Style: long sleeve

What I want:
    Size: large
    Color: red
    Style: long sleeve

Can anyone help?
    Jen
    www.absolutetechservices.com

OK..I'm guessing here..but have you tried using "New line" as the separator in the choice details?
    I'd test it but I don't have a V7 site uploaded any more (just had to open V7 itself to see where I was looking LOL)

I can't see what the setting would do other than change the way the choice is displayed in the cart..

Might be worth trying anyway...it's a quick thing to test and easy to put back if I'm wrong!
    Tracey

Comment

Tried it

I had already tried that, it formats the product layout not the confirmation page...so it didn't work.

Thanks anyway....anybody else have any ideas?
      Jen

Comment

I just tested this on my default V7 store and I get the following layout on my confirmation page:

Product
        comp1 - Att1: ch1
        comp2 - Att2: ch1
        comp3 - Att3: ch1

So it looks like you are not using components at all. Try splitting your attributes up so they reside under each of their own components.
        Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Thanks Toby

I looked and I have 1 component with 4 attribute choices. Seems like you are saying to make each attribute a separate component...so I am going to try it. I will let you know the outcome.....
          Thanks.

Jen
          Jen

Comment

It Worked!

Thanks Toby!!!!
            Jen

Comment

Working...
            X