X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leehack
    LOL, je renonce, comme j'ai dit, j'ai eu l'habitude de vivre en majorca

=

LOL, i give up, like i said i have lived in Majorca.
    I know - I googled it and got the same.

Here you go:

Je suis désolée
    Lo siento
    Ik ben droevig
    Sono spiacente
    Perdóname

I've heard it all before
    I've heard it all before
    I've heard it all before
    I've heard it all before

I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know
    Please don't say you're sorry
    I've heard it all before
    And I can take care of myself
    I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know
    Please don't say 'Forgive me'
    I've seen it all before
    And I can't take it anymore

... actually .. this should be the "on hold" musac at Actinic Towers

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Je suis désolée
      Lo siento

Will be seen very often as they are both saying i'm sorry.
      First in French, second in Spanish.

I'll try ringing her agent, see if she's up for taking a gamble on me.

On that note, i'm gonna hit the sack (sorry Deb), i'll just lie next to you really, with earmuffs on and heavy rock playing at 36 on the tv volume scale to drown you out.

Comment

off topic!

All assistance is gratefully received, so I was ever so exited to see 16 Replies this morning. I will follow up what jont and leehack have said.

I was abit dismayed that my serious question has evolved into another topic about music...

LOL

Comment

on topic

Originally posted by croptopmartin
          I was abit dismayed that my serious question has evolved into another topic about music.
          The written rules from the mods is once the original post has been sorted it is OK to transgress.

Bikster

Comment

Oh!

Originally posted by jont
            The written rules from the mods is once the original post has been sorted it is OK to transgress.
            Well ok, who decides if my queires have been answered?

Not dwelling on the transgression...
            In my original post, first paragraph, I did ask "and whether I have to place all products into a group or not?".

Can you answer this bearing in mind your earlier suggestion of
            "In the Discounts and Surcharges setting click onto the "order level" tab .. here you can set the trigger (£0.01 = 15) for Cart Value Excluding Tax with Type = Percentage. Deselect the "Requires Coupon Code" and set the restriction dates accordingly"

Thanks Jonty John
            Regards
            Martin

Comment

In the Discounts and Surcharges setting click onto the "order level" tab .. here you can set the trigger (£0.01 = 15) for Cart Value Excluding Tax with Type = Percentage. Deselect the "Requires Coupon Code" and set the restriction dates accordingly
              Have you taken a look at the above suggestion in Actinic? You will see there is no option for a group to be specified and therefore not needed.. it is based on "order level" and applies across the whole site and not product specific which utilises the "cart contents tab"

Bikster

Comment

and the other tabs?

Have you taken a look at the above suggestion in Actinic? You will see there is no option for a group to be specified and therefore not needed.. it is based on "order level" and applies across the whole site and not product specific which utilises the "cart contents tab"
                You are a million miles ahead of me at light speed - nice to have someone who understand Actinic... Thanks

The previous administrator of the site has set various things in the other tabs - Cart Contents / Customer Pricing / Miscellaneous

Having set what you suggested on the order level tab, do I have to set anything else on the other tabs?

Comment

Having set what you suggested on the order level tab, do I have to set anything else on the other tabs?
                  That will not be needed unless you want to set up some other discount.

Kind regards,
                  Bruce King
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                  X