Invoice address page problem!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice address page problem!!!

I have had a shop working for some time now and its suddlenly decided to go awol on me. You can go upto the invoice address page and its lost all its buttons and agree to t&c option button and its control buttons and I dont know whats wrong?

http://www.dataspares.com/acatalog/shop.html

It took me a while to find the add-to-cart button but after I did I could see what you mean. Either somethings got currupted or some changes must've been made to your Act_Order00.html and possibly other Act_OrderXX.html templates.

Firstly if you have changed nothing then do a purge and refresh of the site and see it it helps.

Otherwise as a test make backups of the templates and then copy the originals (Act_Order00 thru 04.html) back into the Site1 folder from (for example) ..\program files\Actinic v7\Foramts\Themes\Business\. Upload and see if the checkout works. If it does then compare the templates that work with yours that don't.

Comment

thank you very much that has cleared the problem and just have to reset the table boundaries! thank you again

Comment

Working...
      X