Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update site / refresh site

Hi again,
    Almost every second time i try to update my site i receive an error message saying
    "an error occured while merging files on the remote server. the index file is corrupt. copy C/inetpub/j/mysite/acatalog/aaaaab.fil to C/inetpub/j/mysite/acatalog/oldprice.fil and tells me i will need to do a site refresh. "

This is very annoying as i add new products each day I usually click update site and go to bed only to find in the morning that i have to refresh my site.

How can i fix this?

Cheers,

Jacy
    Jacys Computer Supplies
    Web: http://www.jacyscomputers.com.au
    email: sales@jacyscomputers.com.au

what exact version are you on for reference?
    Jenny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Jacy

Try deleting all the *.fil files from your 'Site1' folder, and from the 'acatalog' folder online, and then do a 'Web | Refresh Website'.

This will force Actinic to generate brand new fil files - rather than trying to update corrupt ones.

Hope it helps.

Comment

Hi Jenny / Chris,
        I have version 6.1.3 calatog.
        Chris i read a post that suggested deleting all of the *.fil from the website and site 1 folder. I have done this with no luck.

Cheers,

Jacy
        Jacys Computer Supplies
        Web: http://www.jacyscomputers.com.au
        email: sales@jacyscomputers.com.au

Comment

C/inetpub/j/mysite/acatalog/aaaaab.fil
          What is confusing is that 'aaaaab.fil' is not a filename I recognise. I have no other suggestions on this one. All I can suggest is registering a support request HERE and someone can take a look at your snapshot to see what is causing the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X