Fragment placement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragment placement

Using Actinic v7 I have set up a number of sections with sub-sections. When I add a fragment to one of the sections it appears below the list of sub-sections. I want it to appear above the list of sub-sections but when I change the "List Placement" option under "Default Location and Arrangement of Section Lists" to Bottom then the page displays only the fragment, none of the subsections are shown.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Bruce
    Bruce Wallace
    Picchu Maternity
    Designer Maternity Wear UK

Bruce,

Were are you seeing this display? Is it within Actinic or have you done an offline preview of the page? Even in the inline preview you should be able to scroll to the bottom of the page and see the sections below the fragments.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Bruce. None of the sections are appearing when I select the option to "Bottom". I fact, if I set this option and then do an offline page preview on a page that has no fragment included then the content block is completely blank. When I change the option back to "Top" all works as expected.

Regards
      Bruce
      Bruce Wallace
      Picchu Maternity
      Designer Maternity Wear UK

Comment

Bruce,

Did you edit any of the section templates? If you have made no changes I would suggest raising a ticket with support or call in if you have cover contract.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X