Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bullet points to select payment option instead of dropdown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullet points to select payment option instead of dropdown?

Hi there, we've recently started accepting Paypal at our online store http://www.zuccionline.co.uk but were wondering if theres any way when the user selects their payment option at the last stage, if they could have bullet points to select either HSBC or Paypal rather than the dropdown menu?

This is detailed in the AUG, however it will not be called 'bullet points' as these tend to just be used on lists, which are unclickable unless they are <a> tags also. You are looking for 'radio buttons'.

Comment

Is there any way of doing the same thing for the delivery options? Just had a customer who accidently scrolled from "1st class" to "Next Day AM Courier"...
      John

Comment

Also in the AUG I think, if not, definitely in the forum.

Comment

Didn't see it in the AUG, but I'll take a look round the forum again. Thanks.
          John

Comment

Make sure you've got the latest version, 99.99% it is in there as it's a Perl hack.

EDIT: just noticed you are V7, i'm talking the V8 AUG, still worth trying it as i'm pretty sure nothing has changed on the checkout, so should be the same. Just backup before you go playing and you will be fine.

Comment

Yes, I found your thread here (I see why you remember it! ), and I was just searching the AUG for that title. ALso just noticed the thread was in V8 which explains why it's not in my AUG...
              John

Comment

Originally posted by jxm28788 View Post
                Yes, I found your thread here (I see why you remember it! )
                You can't say that and not provide a link, do divulge please, I don't recall it.

and I was just searching the AUG for that title. ALso just noticed the thread was in V8 which explains why it's not in my AUG...
                I blame the new posts facility, it takes you into any forum without you really knowing. I could also be to blame of course for not RTFS, but i did find the error of my ways .

Comment

oops, I 'cut' it but forgot to 'paste' it... reading too many windows at once...

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...radio+delivery

yup, I just did a search and didn't see where the results came from...

edit: for future reference, I just found a v7 solution here -

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...+radio+buttons
                  John

Comment

Nice one for posting both links John. I do recall the other thread now lol .

Comment

edit: for future reference, I just found a v7 solution here
                      ah, thanks me. I knew that would come in useful in a couple of years time when I had the same question again on a different site...
                      John

Comment

Working...
                      X