Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop downs layout when inside components

Hi everyone ,
    when a variant is inside a component the layout of the drop downs doesn't seem to be affected by the the solution using the NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTVARIANTSELECTOR solution which was offered to lay drop downs side by side.

Any ideas how to get the solution to work for attributes inside components ?

Regards
    Chris

I'm afraid that there is currently no way to get at the attributes within components - this is due to be fixed in 6.1.4 (the next maintenance release which is due out in a couple of months).

Comment

Hi there,

In that case is there anyway to give each attribute (outside a component) a cost in order to get the correct price.

Here is the problem,
      I have to display products in my case shoes, as they are hand made each need to have a basic cost (product price) and costs added depending on width, size, heel and fabrics.

in order to display all the options in a easy on the eye manner I hae opted for a row display which I now have sorted out for attributes, as the only way to price items individually is through compnoent then I placed them in a component and my layout jusst went crazy.

any Ideas ?

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X