database stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

database stuff

I want to create a report based on order date (ie the day the order was placed) I can't seem to find this date

The only useable field seems to be in the payment history table TimeDateCreated

Is there a date anywhere else?

Hi Jo
    try the order table which as got the date ordered, date received and date finished.
    Regards
    Howard

Comment

You can use your free mailing list license with my batch order processing tool to get a report in 'date recieved' order. Just select by date and tick the box to print a summary report before processing.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I need a custom report to filter orders by date, product reference number and a custom var....

But i am looking at the batch processing moles. This is the job we have discussed but the goal posts keep moving so I can't commission reports yet!!

Comment

I though that you did crystal reports consultancy at Pinbrook?

Cheers,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

No.... we gave it up when you started up!!

In reality we decided to withdraw the service - something to do with "Jack of all Trades" master of none. It was a very small part of the business, we still do abit for exsisting clients, but don't advertise it.

We'd rather send the work to you!!

Comment

:-) Thanks Jo

Comment

Working...
              X