Section Layout has gone crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section Layout has gone crazy!

The section layout on our site seems to have gone a bit crazy, and instead of the section and sub-section listings being 3 columns wide, now there are about 6 headers along the top row, with the rest in one column in the middle creating a sort of 'T Shape'. I'm assuming it's some kind of template issue, how can I fix it?

http://www.technologysupplies.co.uk/...echnology.html

I don't have a settings menu on the menu bar. I am using Actinic version 6.1.5 if this helps.

Comment

Looks like column counts to me, perhaps you have first line set as one number and all others as another, take a look in your layout options, if not there, make sure you haven't overridden the parent settings on the parent section itself.

Comment

I have looked in the design options in Actinic and under the "Default Location and arrangement of Section Lists" section, it says that First Row Column Count is 3 and subsequent Row Column Count is 3.

Under "Location and Arrangement of Top Level Section List" is says First Row coumn count is 1 and so is subsequent row column count.

I don't know where else to look, and not sure what you mean about the parent layout?

Comment

set them all to 2 and see it is takes

then set them back to 3

Comment

Thanks, I have changed those values and it makes no difference at all.

Comment

Nick,

This needs to go to support. You can try replacing the templates with those from the 'Formats | Themes | Business' area.

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
              X