e-Clear processing problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e-Clear processing problem

I'm using Actinitic Catalog LE with e-Clear. Whenever a transaction is submitted, everything seems to go fine but when I collect the orders it says there is an "invalid PSP authorisation".

In e-Clear's system it gets stuck in "Processing" state. e-Clear can then force it to post but are foxed as to why it's not going straight through.

e-Clear are being very quiet just saying that they're "investigating" the problem.

Has anyone else suffered from this problem? Any ideas what might be going wrong?

My Actinic is completely vanilla - I haven't played with any of the scripts.

MTIA

Steve

Well, it sounds like Actinic is sending all the required information to eclear, or else eclear would give an error message right away - without getting to the 'Processing' stage.

Do the orders come down into the 'Pending' area of Actinic, or into the 'Pending PSP' area of Actinic? This will tell us whether eclear is trying to write the payment authorisation file (*.occ file) back into the 'acatalog' folder, or whether it does not even get that far - and the problem is on eclear's servers.

Comment

Working...
    X