Dreamweaver Template Editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamweaver Template Editing

I've downloaded the Actinic Template extension from the Dreamweaver Exchange, and it has worked fine with version 6, but it doesn't seem to work after installing the 6.1.2 upgrade patch. Any ideas?

Hi Rob

Are you using Actinic Developer?

If so, make sure Dreamweaver is closed, then browse to the Actinic ecommerce v6 folder on your computer

then go to \Extensions\Dreamweaver\Actinic_Assistant.

Double click on the Actinic Assistant.mxp file to install it.

Hope this helps.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Also, check whether 'Compact HTML/CGI' is ticked in 'Design | Options | Miscellaneous'. This needs to be unticked in order for the DW Extension to work with Actinic.

Comment

Where should I see the template info in dream weaver mx?
        I've installed the extension, but I can't see any new 'field's in dreamweaver...

Thanks
        Chris

Comment

You need to do a preview in Actinic, and then copy the address of the previewed page to the clipboard.

Then go into Dreamweaver, go to 'File | Open' and paste the address of the preview page in there.

You should then see the preview page in Dreamweaver, with little Actinic logos marking the beginning and end of each template's inclusion into the page. Click on the icon to see what template is being used, and then click on 'Edit' to edit that template.

Comment

Working...
          X