Postage problem bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postage problem bug

I have discovered what I think is a bug in Actinic.

In a book store I am setting up, I set up shipping by total value, a quanity of 1 book at 0.85p and I wanted to charge an excess of 0.50p per book for each additonal book.

I did this in the normal way.

Now each time I go back into Actinic and look at the postage it decreases by 0.01p until it gets to 0.40p.

Experimenting I discovered that this applies to any figure from (I think) 41p to 79p.

What to do?

You can experiment with this by setting it up as desribed and then clicking on an other postage setup. When you come back - hey presto - it is decreased by 0.01p

Regards

Clive

I have been trying this in my copy of the software, but have not been able to reporoduce it.

What version of the software are you using (check in Help | About...)? I am using 6.1.3.

Comment

I'm using the latest (recently patched, and the problem happened in both versions) version of Developer. Its odd - it also happens when I try £1.40 - starts decreasing. Other prices are OK.

Thanks

Clive

Comment

Still can't get it to do it. Would you be able to send a snapshot of your site to communityadmin@actinic.co.uk and I will try it out with your database.

Comment

Working...
        X