Stuck in test mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck in test mode

Installation has been running fine for months and months.

Today we tweaked some of the web site settings to enable Exchange Rate Mole to update Worldpay exchange rates via Mole End Exchange rate mole.

Ever since the cart is showing the Test Mode warning ( I wasn't aware that we had ever set the cart to test mode)

No matter what I have tried since I can seem to get the cart out of Test Mode.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Is Actinic in test mode or is worldpay in test mode?

what have you tried to remedy it?

Comment

I am checking with Worldpay but I looks fine at their end as I can only test using acompletely different ID in the Worldpay system. The Test ID doesn't appear to be in use or changed in any way. The e-mail confirmation from Worldpay does however have the word test in it so I haven't discounted that entirely.

I would like to narrow down the source of the problem so WP have a meesage sitting on their server for first thing tomorrow!

I thought someone on Actinic may have seen the issue before so I asked here as well.

Comment

I find that, VERY often, after using the mouse to go Web | Update Website - I accidentally, without noticing, click on the menu item above it, which is:

Web | Switch to Test Mode

and walk away leaving the site to update.

There is no immediate warning/confirmation that I have done this. When I come back, I think, that's funny, shouldn't I be seeing the "Complete" screen? So I go to update again & then get the message, "Are you sure you want to load the test site?"

Going immediately to Web | Switch to Production Mode fixes it.

Apologies if imprecise wording, I am not in front of an Actinic loaded pc to check what it ACTUALLY says. (As with all computers, if it says "Are you sure? Y/N" one ALWAYS clicks the wrong answer).
        Paul
        Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Thanks for the help so far guys, really appreciated!

I got a message back from WORLDPAY this morning confirming-

"After reviewing your account, I have found that although the account is live, it is still running in Test Mode (this is due to a setting within your payment token <<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="TESTMODE" VALUE="100">>) "

Which is what I suspected.

I checked that the Web tab showed Swith to Test mode indicating that I have in fact already switched that back to Production Mode and then Uploaded the site again.

STILL STUCK IN TEST MODE ARGHHHHH!

I am obviously close but not quite there.

Any one know which file contains the statement "INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="TESTMODE" VALUE="100">>) " so I can go check if it is being changed by Actinic before the upload. I will do a before and after check via my ftp client.

Thanks again

Comment

Solved.

View

Business Settings

Worldpay

Run in Test Mode checked

I have no explanantion how this could have been set but it was, just thought I would post incase anyone else struggles with this.

Thanks to those who replied

John

Comment

Originally posted by harpoonlouis
              Solved.

View

Business Settings

Worldpay

Run in Test Mode checked

I have no explanantion how this could have been set but it was, just thought I would post incase anyone else struggles with this.

Thanks to those who replied

John
              Always best to eliminate the obvious first John then go more indepth.

At least you are sorted.

Regards
              Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
              Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
              X