Confusion using components and associated prices - help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confusion using components and associated prices - help

Hi - I'm sorry if this has been answered before in the forums - I've had a look and I am even more confused by the multitude of discussions around this subject.

What I want to do is insert the same product into multiple pages as outlined on page 10 of the advanced manual. No problem so far.

I want the copies of the master product to have the same price as the master product, without having to key it again and again for each copy.

I have tried several variations using "associated product" and "sum of" variables.

The only way I can get the price to display against the copy product is if I key it in for each copy. I know I must be doing something a bit stupid here but I can't see what.

HELP...

TIA
    Regards
    David

This is working as designed, a component price is only displayed after the product has been purchased, until then the product price is displayed.

If you have business I have a solution for sale that gets around all this, it lets to define 1 product for use in multiple sections. See http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Solutions.html for more details.

Many thanks,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X