Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protx 3D Secure

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has successfully implemented Protx 3D Secure in an older version of Actinic - i.e. version 5.16 . Protx state that you need to use v2.22 of their protocol to implement the 3D Secure system - is it possible to use this with an older version of Actinic?

Thanks
    Phil

if you had searched all the other posts on this subject before posting this Q, you would have found out this has been implemented in the later editions of 7 only.

You may want to search the community to see if anyone has posted comments re 5 and 6.

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
      if you had searched all the other posts on this subject before posting this Q, you would have found out this has been implemented in the later editions of 7 only.

You may want to search the community to see if anyone has posted comments re 5 and 6.
      Hi Jo,

I did search the other posts, which is why I asked if anyone had come up with a solution for older versions.

Thanks

Comment

No Worries, its just that there are alot of lazy people out there who can't be bothered to find an answer so we are on a campaign to get people to search for an answer first. Maybe in the future you could include the fact you've looked and found that it has been inc in 7 before asking about older versions.

You'll get a more favourable response then

Comment

I Just spotted this thread while looking for info on 3D Secure myself. I have already enabled it on my V6 Catalog site this week, with Protx, and it seems to be working OK.

Actinic have had a patch, to update V6 to enable the protocol 2.22, on the Downloads page for quite a long time, now:

http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm

I should have added that it is in the 'Payment Gateway Updates' link on the downloads for v6.

http://www.actinic.co.uk/about/RegisterPSP.php4

It also makes it fairly clear that previous versions (v5, v4, etc) are not supported.
          Chris

Small-shoes
          Janet Granger Designs

Comment

Working...
          X