Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ACTSTDWIDTH in Design Options

Hi

I have been trying to alter the width of the product display of my products, however when I try to alter this by going into 'Design Options' then changing the width from 600 pixels to 500 (where it says ACTSTDWIDTH) nothing happens? I'm not sure why as I thought this was the section that controlled that part of the catalog.
    Could anyone help?

Thanks

Johanne

I would check your resultant code to see if 600 has been replaced by 500. if it has then there is something else causing it not to change display

Comment

Has any of the Act_Primaryxxx or Act_Productxx templates had actstdwidth replaced with a fixed value?
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi

Thanks for your replies.
        Non of the templates have been replaced with a fixed value. Also I'm not too sure which template I would need to check to find out whether the value has changed from 600 to 500. I looked in Act_Product.Body and the table width there is 500, but when you view the catalog theres no change?

Johanne

Comment

if the table width in the code is 500 you need to be looking elsewhere for the reason why the display doesn't change.

Maybe you've also got fixed with columns that add up to greater than 500, maybe you've got images that are forcing the table out wide too.

Comment

Hi Jo

I went into the Act_Sectionline template and changed the width there to 200 rather than 250, as I thought this was why it was extending over the 500 table width. Apart from this I have no other images that should be extending the width.

Thanks

Johanne

Comment

Hi Jo

Just to let you know it has now worked. I checked the width in the Preview html files and the width is correct (thank goodness). It just didn't seem to show the changes when I previewed the amendments in the browser, as there was an overlapping section. I was amending the width to try and stop the overlapping.

Many Thanks

Johanne

Comment

Working...
              X