No announcement yet.

General script error when purchasing a product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now it's working again Do you reckon this is a hosting issue? Should I be busting someone's ass here?
    Biker Paradise online

Comment

Originally posted by Mark H
      This really sounds like a problem with your hosts/hosting package - are they recognised as being good for hosting Actinic shops?
      They do a lot of work/sites for the motorcycle industry and have seen/heard no evidence of any poor service.
      Biker Paradise online

Comment

They do a lot of work/sites for the motorcycle industry
        how does that help you with hosting an actinic site.

have you done a complete purge and refresh, from troubleshoting menu, do this, then come back

Comment

Hi, yes I have refreshed website. Did a purge.

Basically it works intermittantly, which is useless.

Currently I am awaiting a response to a snapshot I have sent the host/designer. I still get the

If order processing is split from website maintenance then the 2 copies of actinic must be the same version. If this error persists copy the perl scripts from the original subdirectory and try again
          Server version = 3 client version = 7 HCFA

message. And the general script error - which he has told me is because the scripts haven't uploaded. I guess that makes sense at least.
          Biker Paradise online

Comment

Are you actually running two PCs ie one for maintenance (ie possibly your host/designer), one for order processing (ie you), or is this error message a total spoof?

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Hi, I have one PC and then the designer has another. We are both running the same versions. I have him on the case currently.

Last night I downloaded orders and all was fine. This morning (nothing changed on site by me) I downloaded orders and the same error messages are appearing in actinic and the script error on the site.

Is this helpful?

Program = CATALOG , Program version = 184 , HTTP Server = Apache/1.3.29 (Unix) (Red-Hat, Return code = 456 , Date and Time = 10/07/2007 08:59:56, Internal Errors = Some of the HTTP data is missing != 132, Catalog data format invalid, unknown command ::,

Program = CATALOG , Program version = 184 , HTTP Server = Apache/1.3.29 (Unix) (Red-Hat, Return code = 456 , Date and Time = 10/07/2007 08:59:56, Internal Errors = Some of the HTTP data is missing != 44, Catalog data format invalid, unknown command ::,
              Biker Paradise online

Comment

Steve,

Has this issue been sorted as yet?

Kind regards,
                Bruce King
                SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                X