Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archiving Orders

Hello all,

Is there a facility within Actinic Catalog to archive old orders? My customer intends keeping a printed copy of every order but he can be a little 'forgetful' and I'm worried that purging is a bit OTT.

If archiving isn't an option, how many orders can you safely keep in the completed folder before it 'overloads'?

Thanks in anticipation.

Tinkerbell

This has been requested on a few occasions and i believe it has been added to the "wishlist"

mike
    www.thefreemason.com - the internet portal for freemasonry

Comment

I have a product that allows you to carry out actions on batchs of orders, this might be useful. There is an option to print reports, export reports to file and mark orders as purged. If they used this to purge reports, they could be sure of have a printed or electronic copy of the orders marked as purged. See http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Act...rocessors.html for more information and a free trial.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thank you both for your help. Jan, I will have a look at your product.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X