Actinic Link Source Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link Source Directory

My client just upgraded from Quickbooks 2002 to Quickbooks 2003. We've changed all the pointers for Actinic Link so that everything points to the Quickbooks 2003 folder. For some reason however, the profile always shows the following path for the source files:

C:\Program Files\Actinic Link\QuickBooks2002\DataFiles\Site1\Source\

I can't seem to figure out how to change this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think that 'QuickBooks2002' is the default name for the Actinic Link program directory, even when you are integrated with QuickBooks 2003.

It should still work fine as long as you point to your updated QuickBooks 2003 company file.

Comment

Chris...is there no way to change this? Is seems silly to have to have a folder names Quickbooks 2002 if it's not necessary and there's a Quickbooks 2003 folder that already exists. Just curious if there's any way to change that default.

Comment

Chris...here's what I'm talking about. A screenshot is attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

OK I see what you mean. I guess maybe Actinic has remembered that directory because you have upgraded from 'Actinic Link for Quickbooks 2002' to 'Actinic Link for Quickbooks 2003'.

The directory is stored in the registry in the key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Actinic\AccountsInterface\QB2002\Export

If you browse to this key in regedit, then on the right hand side you will see a load of values. The ones you want to check are 'Application Path', 'DBPath' and 'CSV Path'. Edit these to point to the QuickBooks2003 folder.

Please back up your registry first to do this, highlight the 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Actinic\AccountsInterface\QB2002' key and go to 'Registry | Export Registry File'.

Comment

Working...
          X