Confirm Order Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirm Order Button

How easy it it to change the confirm order button in the Act_Order02.html template? The button code's value was "NETQUOTEVAR:BACKBUTTON" but I change this to say "CONFIRM ORDER" and now it doesn't place an order at all!

The text on the button currently just says "Next >" and I want it to say "Confirm Order". Is this possible?
    Cheers
    Stuart

You'd have to make your own button and replace the normal one. The simplest way would be to create the new button with whatever graphics software you choose and then save as the same name as the backbutton, overwriting the original one - backup first!!

Comment

I'm sure I've tried this and it doesn't work.

The code for the button is :

Code:
      <input type=SUBMIT name=ACTION value="NETQUOTEVAR:NEXTBUTTON">
      so the text is controlled by the NETQUOTEVAR:NEXTBUTTON, and this is not changeable... unless someone knows how to do it?

There's nothing in Design > Text as far as I know?

However, Duncan can you explain your method with some more detail, I'd prefer some sexier buttons than the default FORM buttons?

S.
      esafetysigns.co.uk
      your instant download portal for self printable health and safety signs and posters
      ... download once use as many times as you like !

http://www.esafetysigns.co.uk/index.html
      http://www.esafetysigns.co.uk/acatalog/index.html

Comment

Hi Simon

1. Design | Text Id:502, contains the phrase Next> which can be changed to 'Confirm Order'. This being a global change, it will appear as Confirm Order on all the 3 checkout pages.

2. Alternatively, you can also use your own customised image for the checkout buttons, by following the work-around given in the Advanced Users Guide for V7, Pg - 29 (Using Images for Checkout Buttons). You can download the guide as a word document from here

Hope this helps.
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X